Surrounded By So Many Blessings
International Dot Day is this week. Of course, we are celebrating it at Preschool! I need lots of Dots. I looked everywhere here, thinking I had a one-inch hole punch. Nope, none to be found. So I sent an email to the Wammyville Moms to see if they had one or could get their hands on one. Nope. You know where I was heading...get out the credit card. About the time I opened my computer, I get a text from a Wammyville Mom..."I ordered you a hole punch-It will be here tomorrow." The next afternoon I hear little knocks at the door. Two little people from up the street are there with bags in hand, smiling from ear to ear with not only a one-inch hole punch but also a sweet treat for Pappy and me!
I love this lady and this stoool! We bought the stool at a yard sale on Betty Lane about the first few years that we moved here. It has had a crack in it since we bought it. A little Carol-Do job. She gets it done!
When Carolyn and Opal were here helping zhuzh up the classroom tables, we thought it would be nice to also cover the tops of some of the furniture that the yahoos used most. Again, we went to my favorite shopping venue and ordered some shelf/wallpaper. It took two weeks to get here, but it was well worth the wait! Over the weekend, Carolyn and I tackled the job.
We love it! What do you think?
The delivery crew really got a workout last week.
Another unexpected blessing! Just in time for our International Dot Day Activities.
Thank you all from the tips of my toes to the gray hairs on my head!
Comments