I Was SHOCKED!

 I thought we were having breakfast/brunch with the Zimmerman's!

I love Poochie's Place.  They have my kind of delicious home cookin' breakfasts.  We have tried getting Zimmerman's to try it for some time.

When we walked in a little later than we thought we would be there we were greeted with most of Wammyville!

Almost every table was filled with Wammyville smiles!

'the sisters'




Our waitress, Poochie's daughter, and Poochie herself!  Made my day!!

Look at this bunch.  They are family!  We have a BIG ONE!

Were you wondering how we got that last shot?!

After all that excitement and food in my belly, I wrapped myself up in my new blanket and might have eaten some chocolates.
I think this year I will be celebrating 10 days before my birthday!

Thanks again Wammyville Peeps!

If you have not been to Poochie's Place you owe it to yourself to give it a try.  You will thank me later I feel sure!

Poochie's Place
1375 Ohio Pike
Amelia, OH

Comments

Popular Posts