BEST Idea Ever

I don't remember if it was Pinterest, IG, or Facebook but wherever it was the person was brilliant!  I put out a plea on my Facebook page for an old phone.  We got two in no time.  Thank you, Bridgit Murphy. We have a little bit of an issue with tattleing here in Wammyville.  But not anymore after only one week.

Bailey came to the backdoor and asked to use the Tattle Phone. Within a  few minutes, Avery started to tattle but we worked through that and I asked him if he needed to use the Tattle Phone.  He took off his boots and ran to the phone.  His was a very long conversation.
I'll say it again...BRILLANT!

They love a good Bingo marker paper.

The math table will be filled with lots of pumpkins and other Halloween activities.  This one is a puzzle of pumpkin numbers 1-10.

Halloween Bingo

I painted one foot and then the other to make ghosts.

They make a great decoration for an empty wall.

We worked from table to table today.  They took turns from the Art Table to the Writing Table and then to the Math Table.  I worked individually with each of them at the School Table.

I love it when they can work independently.

Colton is learning to put his own socks on while we wait for Gabe's bus.

Comments

Popular Posts