Back To Normal Whatever That Is


We are back in business...as normal as normal can be around here!

Twin Geckos, you can find them daily in the basement.


And this one still has her tail.

I think we have found Halloween costumes for the party.

First up after our morning school chores, we are off to make We Are Family bracelets.  Lots of fine motor skills in play.

A birdseye view of counting with pumpkin seeds.

Becket trying to figure out lots of things in this shot.

Bailey is at the Art Table making a scary ghost.

Colton giving pumpkin seed counting a shot.


I decided that our room needed some Halloween fun.  So we make ghosts.




The project was to make the outline of the ghost by stamping paint along the edges.

But I like the throw-away part better.

Waiting for Gabe to get off the bus we found mushrooms/toadstools? in the yard.

Suddenly the yahoos came running across the backyard to excitedly tell me that they had found a snake.  No way!  I made my way to the back fence as fast as I could.  I made everyone move back a safe distance and then I got a stick.  The joke was on all of us.  During the storm somehow a lifelike black rubber snake appeared in our yard.  Who knows how.

I took pics of each one of them holding the snake.  They were so brave!



It wiggled in the wind and Colton started doing the high step.

Well, that was fun!  I had to eventually put the snake up high to save it for later dates.  He might show up all through the year.


Comments

Popular Posts