Games, Slides And Ice Cream

first sandcastle of the season.

She approves.

Playing cards with Peep.

OH YEA!!!

See the big kid waving?  That's Trevor

Such a pro!


Such a poser!

Such a big kid!

Working up that ice cream appetite.

This is my favorite little ice cream gem...Beaches and Cream.  It is a little out but the atmosphere is so fun.  There is a little country store attached what has lots of little ditties that you normally don't find in regular stores like Moonshine pickles.

I should probably start training for this now!



Playing  Catch Phrase with the big kids was hilarious!  I think we might just have started another beach tradition.

Playing One or Three with Peep.  He tends to change the rules as he goes...but don't tell him I told you so.

Ellis watching Michael play Kingdom Rush.

The man is not only the human atlas, fisherman extraordinaire, chief ice cream buyer, card master...we can also help cook!
 

Comments